- 6 million unique patient records
- 131 live data connections
- 855 facilities connected (that includes 22 hospitals, including UNC Health Care System, 23 county health departments, 8 FQHCs, and ambulatory practices). View the full list of providers who are live in production with NC HealthConnex.
As year two begins, the NC HIEA team is traveling the state to meet with impacted health care groups to explain the State mandate, answer questions and seek input into building a statewide HIE that will encompass all sectors in the health care industry – hospitals and health systems, physician practices, behavioral health, pharmacy, long-term care, managed care, and many more.
Several work group meetings are taking place in March. These are open to the public and include:
- Behavioral Health – Wednesday, March 8, 1-4 pm, Location: iCenter, 217 West Jones Street, Raleigh. Also available via WebEx. To register, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HIE Task Force – Tuesday, March 21, 10 am. Click here to view agenda and register.
- Specialty Registry Taskforce – Thursday, March 23, 10 am. Click here to register.
- NC HIEA Advisory Board – Wednesday, March 29, 1-4 pm. Location: iCenter Unite Conference Room, 217 West Jones Street, Raleigh, NC 27601