The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (HIT) (ONC) has launched a new website, http://www.healthit.gov/. The site offers information and resources for physicians and other health care providers and professionals, and for patients and families.
Currently available under the Providers and Professionals Tab :
- Learn why adopting electronic health records (EHRs) matters
- Find out how to start your own transition to EHRs
- Get EHR implementation support
- Learn about financial incentives
- Find resources to help you select an EHR system