The assembly will provide otolaryngologists and residents in training with practical, case-based knowledge and skills including:
- Minimal access thyroid surgery;
- Image modalities and management of more extensive thyroid cancer;
- Transoral robotic surgery (TORS);
- Implantable auditory assistive devices;
- Practice management and meaningful use.
Click here for more information and to register.
The Carolinas Chapter of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 2012 Annual Meeting will be held Friday-Sunday, August 24-26, 2012, at the Marriott Resort and Spa, Hilton Head Island, SC. The meeting is co-sponsored by the Carolinas Chapter/American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (CC AACE) and Wake AHEC. Attendees can obtain a maximum of 11.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Register by August 1 to receive the early-bird rate.
The meeting will give practicing endocrinologists the opportunity to learn more about the following:
- Diagnosing and treating hyperparathyroidism
- Thyroid cancer and acromegaly management
- Screening and treating endocrine causes of hypertension
- Treatment of water metabolism disorders
- Diabetes self-management obstacles
- Technologies available for managing glycemia
- ICD-10 changes
Click here for more information and to register. Questions for either event can be directed to Nancy Lowe, NCMS Associate Director Specialty Society and Meeting Services at 800-722-1350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.