Rooms are available at the Holiday Inn Resort until June 22.
The Symposium is a CME event that addresses the prevention, diagnosis, non-operative treatment and management of injuries and other concerns related to physical activity and sports. This year’s agenda includes presentations on:
- Anabolic-Androgenic Steroid Use in Adolescents
- Cardiac Risk Factors and Prevention of Sudden Death
- Non-Traumatic and Articular Cartilage Knee Injuries
- Office Use of Ultrasound
- Female Triad
- Sports-Related Hip Pain
- Acute Treatment of Common Joint Dislocations
- Lower Extremity Plyometric and Proprioception Training after ACL Surgery
In addition, hands-on workshops will be offered on:
- Applications of Platelet-Rich Plasma
- Usage of AEDs
- Office Ultrasound
This activity has been approved for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ or 8 Prescribed AAFP credits.