Clinical Quality Program
Helping you build a culture of quality in your practice.
You have a unique opportunity to improve and sustain care at a local level. The North Carolina Medical Society’s Clinical Quality Program will help you:
- Build sustainable leadership for change
- Promote quality, safety and communication in your medical practice
- Learn tools to support team-based healthcare
- Improve teamwork and communication among healthcare professionals
- Streamline your care processes with better design
- 12-month program: November 2014 – November 2015
- Sessions consist of a mix of face-to-face learning at the North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS) Center for Leadership in Medicine in Raleigh, NC, as well as webinars and coaching.
- Participate in teams of three members (teams consists of at least one physician and two additional staff members of their choosing). Physicians and PA’s must be NCMS members.
- Tuition is $4,600 per team and includes all course material and some meals
- Class size is limited to 10 teams of three
- Completed applications due no later than October 5, 2014
- Selected teams will be notified by NCMS by October 15, 2014