- Leadership styles and competencies;
- Delegation and teamwork;
- Conflict resolution;
- Media relations and spokesperson training;
- Communication and advocacy strategies;
- Negotiation skills for medical professionals;
- Management fundamentals of non-profit organizations;
- Legislative policy and advocacy.
If you are interested in becoming a leader within the medical community, now is the time to participate in the NCMS Leadership College. A limited number of nominees are selected to participate. Nomination forms are due by Friday, August 10, 2012 and should be completed by the nominee and the nominating organization.