- Global ophthalmology opportunities;
- Updates and perspectives from American Academy of Ophthalmology;
- Spectral Domain OCT in retinal diseases;
- Essential features of ocular malignancies and effective treatment;
- OCT interpretation in Glaucoma;
- Cataract and Leber Hereditary Neuropath updates;
- 2012 legislative and political updates;
- Meaningful Use and business plan updates.
Attendees can receive up to 8.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Meeting events include an optional golf outing, a risk management seminar, and a dinner program providing an overview of the ophthalmologist’s role in patient care presented by NCMS member Michael Brennan, MD. Dr. Brennan is the past president of both the American Academy of Ophthalmology and NCSEPS.