1. Changing nature of medical practices
2. Increasing administrative burdens on practices
3. Acute shortages of primary care physicians
4. Critical need for physician leadership tools and skills
5. Ensuring patient care is not compromised
Click here to learn more about these issues and how they will affect your practice.
“Proposed changes to our healthcare system have already significantly impacted physicians and patients,” said Lou Goodman, PhD, President of The Physicians Foundation and chief executive officer of the Texas Medical Association. “We hope the physician watch list helps to address the core issues under the new legislation and offers doctors and the healthcare community guidance on how to deliver the best care possible to patients in 2012.”
NCMS Executive Vice President and CEO Robert W. Seligson serves as Treasurer of the Physicians Foundation.
See related research articles from the Physicians Foundation: