Custom Accounts Receivable Management and Collection Services
AmerAssist, a leading provider of medical accounts receivable management and collection solutions, has developed a program specifically for NCMS members.
- Collection fees averaging less than 10% per account, regardless of account balance, plus exclusive member discounts.
- Progressively stronger contacts, including an attorney demand, if necessary and at your discretion. In addition, professional medical collectors make phone calls during prime hours, including daytime, evenings, and weekends.
- Medical Auditing techniques collect quickly and without patient alienation, while maintaining full HIPAA Compliance.
- Custom recovery solutions to meet your specific needs – not a “one size fits all” approach.
- Guaranteed results with performance and money-back guarantees.
- At your discretion, AmerAssist will report patients to national credit bureaus for non-payment of their account. Optional litigation services are also available at AmerAssist’s expense.
- Members are entitled to a free no-obligation receivables analysis.
- Online services are easy to use and work with all practice management systems.
Nicholas Schultz, Vice President
445 Hutchinson Avenue, Suite 500
Columbus, OH 43235
Phone: (877) 674-3342 or (614) 781-4021
- Preventative Care Coordination
- Patient Outreach and Scheduling
- Annual Wellness Visit
- Chronic Care Management with 24/7 call center support
- Advance Care Planning
- Medication Adherence and Medication Therapy Management
- Screenings ( Mental health, Falls, .. )
- Certified EHR
- Integrated Patient and Physician Portals
7211 Ogden Business Lane Ste 201
Wilmington, NC 28411
First Medical Cloud Suite is a complete cloud medical software package, which includes:
- Multi-site/Multi-Physician Scheduling
- Auto Patient Reminder (Text Message, Email, Automated phone call)
- Integrated Electronic Health Records:
- Integrated Clinical Electronic Laboratory results integration
- Integrated Billing Claims:
- Automatic Billing Claim generation (will generated from the EMR chart)
- Claims Scrubbing
- Automatic Claim tracking
- Integrated Patient Portal:
- Secure Patient/Practice communication
- Practice Business Intelligence Reports
Special Offer: NCMS members receive 5% discount on all software services from Cloud EHR and EMR with Practice management software and Billing software and services! Contact us today for a demo and trial.
First Medical Solutions
6524 NW 55th Street
Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Our key services are:
- Meaningful Use Security Risk Analysis: Online DIY Toolkits and Consulting Services
- HIPAA/HITECH Compliance Assurance (covers HIPAA/HITECH’s Privacy, Security & Breach Prevention Rules): Online DIY Toolkits and Consulting Services
- Staff Training on HIPAA Security Awareness
- Meaningful Use Attestation Services
- MIPS, OSHA Training
- HHS/CMS/OIG/OCR Audit Advisory Services
- Education: Webinars, workshops, speaking engagements
Why EHR 2.0?
- Our Consultants are security experts and well versed with HIPAA laws (Chapter 45 of the Code of Federal Regulations Section 164.308(a)(1) and the meaningful Use Core measure #15 mandatory ruling)
- We use the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) standards, methodology and best practices to conduct the Analysis.
- Our Consultants are certified in IT Security and hold certifications in CISSP, CISA & CISM
- We offer CMS/HHS/OCR/OIG Audit Support Guarantee
- We have solutions for every budget!
SPECIAL PRICING FOR NCMS MEMBERS
Provide us with your NCMS membership number and get the following discounts:
- 10% discount on our Consulting services
- 5% discount on Online DIY HIPAA Toolkits
CUSTOMER REFERRAL OFFERS
- Receive up to $200 Amazon Gift Certificate for referring EHR 2.0
- Click here for details: https://ehr20.com/customer-referral/
150 Cornerstone Drive, Suite 104
Cary NC 27519
The Get Social Health Academy is a social media and marketing company providing cost effective services and solutions for healthcare practices. Whether you are active in social media or just getting started online, the Get Social Health Academy get help you make a bigger impact with your online presence.
WEBSITES: If you need a simple website to stake your claim online or want a specialized site that can drive SEO, online reputation management and patient reviews, we’ve got a solution for you.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT: Boost your Facebook presence with Social Content Solutions. An affordable way to fill your Facebook page with healthcare relevant and engaging content. We can even post it for you!
BLOGGING AND BLOG SUPPORT: Need a ghost writer, someone to edit your written content or a source of affordable, curated healthcare content for your blog or website? We’ve got you covered!
ONLINE TRAINING COURSES IN SOCIAL MEDIA: Don’t just delegate social media – give your team the training they need to master social media! The Get Social Health Academy provides online training courses in Social Media for Healthcare specifically developed for physicians, healthcare professionals, practice managers or practice social media team leads.
As a sponsor of the NC Medical Society all courses are offered to members at a discount. (Please be sure to use this custom website link: http://www.getsocialhealthacademy.com/ncms-courses.)
Our services and courses are designed with a busy healthcare practice in mind. Visit our website for more details or contact Janet Kennedy for more information today.
Janet M. Kennedy, Course Instructor & Podcast Host
Get Social Health Academy
The NCMS Group Purchasing program offers you competitive contract pricing on the following goods and services essential to your practice:
Contact GroupSource for a confidential, no obligation analysis of your current purchases and pricing comparison.
4401 Clarkson Hall #203
Raleigh, NC 27612
Phone: (919) 500-0844
Fax: (919) 443-1311
GreenLight provides clinical and financial value to primary care and pain management providers by simplifying the process of identifying and monitoring mental health conditions (e.g., depression, substance abuse, anxiety, opioid risk, PTSD, attention deficit, Medicare Annual Wellness Visit) with an electronic mental health screening tool, while capturing a reimbursable event. GreenLight assessments are scientifically validated, self-administered by the patient on the Greenlight-provided iPad®, and reports are stored in EHR systems. The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) recommended screenings for depression in the general adult population, including pregnant and postpartum women.
- Screen all patients 12 years of age and up, and receive immediate results
- Realize a reimbursement, possibly more than one
- Achieve and report data on PQRS quality measures
Regional Sales Manager
19206 Huebner Road, Suite 101
San Antonio, TX 78258
Knowledge to Practice (K2P) collaborates with Mayo Clinic’s Department of Internal Medicine and Department of Cardiovascular Medicine to bring a new way to stay current with the latest in clinical guidelines. The online learning platform makes earning CME credit easier and more convenient than ever:
- Learn the latest guidelines from the faculty of Mayo Clinic.
- Make sure that the time you spend learning is efficient and focused. The platform creates a personalized, custom study guide that shows you the areas you lack mastery.
- Fit learning into your schedule. Course content is broken into 10-15 minute segments, and is available anywhere you have internet access – on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Earning credit couldn’t be easier. The Cardiology course qualifies for up to 44.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 62.0 ABIM MOC Medical Knowledge points. The Internal Medicine course qualifies for up to 42.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 42.25 ABIM MOC Medical Knowledge points.
For more information or to schedule a 20 minute demo please email:
- Expert advice from your local agent, Amanda Cole.
- Guaranteed rates for 12 months.
- 24-Hour Claims Assistance, Contractor Network Referral, and optional 24-Hour Road Side Assistance.
- Lifetime Repair Guarantees for auto and home claims
Throughout our operations around the world, we are committed to providing insurance products and services to meet the needs of individuals, families, and businesses.
The service and commitment from a local representative allows each customer to feel as if they are working with a small agency but with a large company to support them. We vow to take the extra time to ensure that each customer is completely satisfied when working with Liberty Mutual.
1511 Sunday Drive Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
Phone: 919-401-1550 Ext 56562
Does stock market volatility, excessive taxes, or the risk of predatory claims have you concerned about the future of your practice or your retirement?
Would you feel comfort if you had a strategy that:
- Focused on providing potential upside based returns?
- Strived to preserve principal during market turndowns?
- Focuses on tax-deferred growth and tax-free income generation during retirement?
The North Carolina Physicians’ Retirement Strategy (NCPRS) provides a distinct combination of wealth accumulation, asset management, and pre- and post- retirement planning.
Why choose the NCPRS?
- The NCPRS has been offered to members of the North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS) since 2008.
- As a member of the NCMS, you are entitled to a FREE / No Obligation Consultation and Retirement Plan Roadmap™ prepared based on your individual situation and goals.
To learn how the NCPRS could work for you, contact:
Chip Slaughter III
Investment Advisor Representative
Toll Free: 855.627.4343 ext 14
2965 Maple Branch Drive
High Point, NC 27265
*No strategy assures or protects against loss.
*The North Carolina Medical Society is a separate entity and not affiliated with LPL Financial.
Investment Advice offered through Independent Advisor Alliance, a registered investment advisor.
Independent Advisor Alliance and Blackbridge Financial are separate entities from LPL Financial.
Have a large roster of magazines?
Receive a special quote by contacting a personalized account representative at NCMS@buymags.com or 1-800-289-6247. Your representative will:
- Put all your subscriptions on one account
- Transfer magazines ordered elsewhere
- Help you select titles for your practice
- Set up multiple delivery locations
- Make account changes
Go to www.buymags.com/NCMS to place new, renewal, and gift orders. Log in to your account to quickly view and renew expiring titles.
Phn: (800) 289-6247
Email us: NCMS@buymags.com
Planning a trip? Book your hotel and car rental with NCMS discounts
- Over 150,000 hotels worldwide
- Over 5,000 car rental suppliers worldwide
- Savings average 10-20%, often up to 50%
- Hotel Price Guarantee
Planning a meeting, wedding, or event? Our team is happy to help find that perfect hotel and meeting space, at no cost to you!
Let us know the details of your event we take care of everything, including:
- Hotel search
- Price negotiation
- Rooming lists
- Any special guest requests
Serving as a second set of eyes, we evaluate your risk and insurance portfolio – if we do not drive value through savings to the organization then there is no fee for our services. We maximize our relationship with you by sitting at the table with you, as your partner, not your vendor; in fact, our service does not require you to change your current representation. At the end of our analysis, we will present you opportunities for savings in all lines of commercial property and casualty insurance, if we identify savings worth pursuing, it is completely up to the client to proceed.
As a consultant, we are able to evaluate professional liability and other commercial lines of insurance rates in the entire market – not just a submarket. As a result, we are able to identify potential savings when comparing the existing premium with those available nationwide.
401 Harrison Oaks Drive, Suite 212
Cary, NC 27513
Phone: 919-835-9117 / 919-345-5830
Our products include, but are not limited to, catalogs, brochures, books, pocket folders, stationary, flyers, posters, financial printing, direct mail pieces, digital color, and digital black and white printing.
Mike Corbisiero, Account Executive
Theo Davis Printing
1415 W. Gannon Avenue
Zebulon, NC 27597
Phn: (919) 380-5968
Total Merchant Services
3021 Berks Way Ste 202
Raleigh, NC 27614
Phn: (919) 345.5042