Credible is a simple, free service that can help NCMS members and their families save money by comparing their student loan refinancing options. With Credible, student debt holders can submit a single form and receive offers from multiple lenders.
The average medical student graduate who refinances with Credible saves over $40,000, and it takes only 20 seconds to get a savings estimate.
You can also check out Credible to learn more about important student loan topics and benefits
- Student loan refinancing
- Student loan consolidation
- Student loan reduction
- Student loan consolidation and refinance rates
- Physicians guide to student loan refinancing
- Physicians loan forgiveness programs
576 Sacramento St, Level 4
San Francisco, CA 94111
Phone: (415) 801-0482
Did you know that you can refinance a student loan just like a mortgage? Physicians, Nurses, PAs, Pharmacists, and Administrators are all eligible to apply, and now for the first time ever, medical residents & fellows can qualify for these low rates.
• Some of the lowest rates in the country
• Both Federal and Private Loans are eligible
• No maximum loan balance; $5,000 minimum
• Loan terms ranging from 5-20 years
• Up to 12 months of Economic Hardship Forbearance available
• $100 monthly payments all through residency & fellowship, with no limit
• The average resident owing $220,000, stands to save over $50,000 in interest accrual
• Free to apply, with no origination fees or prepayment penalties
NCMS members receive a $300 Bonus when refinancing with DRB! (must apply through the link below to receive the $300 Bonus)
Click Here to Apply Now
DRB Personal Loans
• Request up to $80,000 if practicing or $45,00 if in training
• Loan terms up to 7 years
• Pay $25.00 per month if in training
• No fees
Click Here to Apply Now
An FDIC insured bank, which specializes in providing low rate student loan refinancing and personal loans.
The North Carolina Medical Society and Medical Mutual Insurance Company have enjoyed a valuable partnership over the past 40+ years. Through one of our subsidiary companies, MMIC Agency, LLC., we can offer medical practices a comprehensive employee insurance benefits package, personalized service, and competitive prices.
MMIC Agency’s core product offering is the North Carolina Medical Society Employee Plan (NCMS Plan). The NCMS Plan is the only statewide employee benefits program designed specifically for North Carolina physicians. The Plan offers a unique combination of health, dental, and life insurance options tailored to meet the needs of physician practices and their employees.
Choice is your greatest benefit. The NCMS Plan’s flexible offerings include PPOs, Qualified Health Savings Account options, Health Reimbursement Account options – PLUS the ability to provide multiple plan options within one practice. In addition, your practice has access to unique retiree health insurance coverage options for physicians and employees.
MMIC Agency, LLC also partners with A+ rated insurance carriers and provides access to a comprehensive portfolio of employer paid and voluntary employee benefit insurance coverages that Include:
Long Term Disability Dental Accident
Short Term Disability Vision Cancer
Long Term Care Life Insurance Critical Illness
GAP Insurance AD&D Insurance Hospital Indemnity
If you would like a no obligation insurance checkup, please contact Barry Hill at 919-878-7576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NCMS Plan is the only statewide employee benefits plan designed specifically for North Carolina physicians. Offering a unique combination of health, life and dental programs, the NCMS Plan has benefit designs to meet your needs regardless of your practice’s size or employee benefit budget.
- 95% of practices would recommend the NCMS Plan
- 98% of practices indicate that our service is good or excellent
- 95% of practices rate their NCMS Plan agent as accessible and responsive
- Option to offer two plans regardless of practice size
- Option to offer three plans for practices with more than 50 enrolled employees
- Health promotion programming and a Health Promotion Coordinator are available to your practice to promote employee wellness and control costs.
Strength Through Numbers
- More than 900 practices
- Over 2,000 MDs covered
- More than 22,000 employees and dependents
- Sponsored by the North Carolina Medical Society — with over 12,000 members
- Governed by a Board of Trustees comprised of physicians
Flexible Offerings Not Standard in the Commercial Market
- Special eligibility classes for retirees, surviving spouses, and domestic partners
- Option to offer at least two plans to employees
- Set up one waiting period for physicians, and a different one for non-physicians
- Guaranteed coverage for all qualifying practices
- No surcharge for practices
- Practices are not excluded based on size
To learn more about the NCMS Plan, visit ncmsplan.com.
MMIC Agency, LLC, also offers other employee benefit products including disability and long term care. Please contact us for more information about these additional products.
NCMS Employee Benefit Plan
700 Spring Forest Road Suite 400
Raleigh, NC 27609
Phn: (919) 878-7576 or (800) 662-7917
Request more information
Poyner Spruill has partnered with the North Carolina Medical Society in offering medical staff bylaw review services. For more information, click here (PDF).
Poyner Spruill offers discounted fees to NCMS members.
Poyner Spruill LLP
301 Fayetteville Street, Suite 1900
Raleigh, NC 27601
Phone: (919) 783-6400
Fax: (919) 783-1075
Radeas has partnered with the North Carolina Medical Society in offering clinical laboratory services.
11635 Northpark Drive
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Phone: (919) 263-1150
Fax: (919) 516-0096
Sentinel is the Carolinas’ premier risk management and insurance brokerage firm. With a reputation for exceptional client experience, Sentinel provides a broad scope of property, casualty, and risk management services for today’s global marketplace.
Based in Raleigh, NC, with offices statewide, Sentinel represents clients in 36 states. Sentinel protects assets and preserves wealth for clients ranging from multinational corporations to physician and dental practices, to homeowners. We navigate the risks and exposures our clients face today while anticipating and planning for potential threats in the future. Once those risks have been identified and assessed, Sentinel develops innovative insurance solutions to prevent losses.
A strategic partnership with Medical Mutual Insurance Company of North Carolina lends depth and breadth to Sentinel’s commercial insurance offerings benefiting thousands of physician and dental practices in the southeast and beyond.
The Sentinel team marshals the highest level of resources, experience and intelligence in the risk and insurance industry today.
Sentinel Risk Advisors
4700 Six Forks Road, Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27609
Phone: (919) 926-4623
Toll-Free: (855) 490-2528