DRB Student Loan Refinancing
Did you know that you can refinance a student loan just like a mortgage? DRB is an FDIC insured bank, which specializes in providing low rate student loan refinancing, specific to young medical professionals. Physicians, Nurses, PAs, Pharmacists, and Administrators are all eligible to apply, and now for the first time ever, medical residents & fellows can qualify for these low rates. The best part is, house officers only have to pay $100/month all through training (residency & fellowship).
- Some of the lowest rates in the country
- Both Federal and Private Loans are eligible
- No maximum loan balance; $5,000 minimum
- Loan terms ranging from 5-20 years
- Loans are fully dischargeable in the event of death or documented permanent disability
- Up to 12 months of Economic Hardship Forbearance available
- $100 monthly payments all through residency & fellowship, with no limit
- The average resident owing $220,000, stands to save over $50,000 in interest accrual
- Free to apply, with no origination fees or prepayment penalties
NCMS members receive a $300 Bonus when refinancing with DRB!
(must apply through the link below to receive the $300 Bonus)