NC Physicians’ Retirement Strategy
Does stock market volatility, excessive taxes, or the risk of predatory claims have you concerned about the future of your practice or your retirement?
Would you feel comfort if you had a strategy that:
- Focused on providing potential upside based returns?
- Strived to preserve principal during market turndowns?
- Focuses on tax-deferred growth and tax-free income generation during retirement?
The North Carolina Physicians’ Retirement Strategy (NCPRS) provides a distinct combination of wealth accumulation, asset management, and pre- and post- retirement planning.
Why choose the NCPRS?
- The NCPRS has been offered to members of the North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS) since 2008.
- As a member of the NCMS, you are entitled to a FREE / No Obligation Consultation and Retirement Plan Roadmap™ prepared based on your individual situation and goals.
To learn how the NCPRS could work for you, contact:
Financial Advisor / Investment Advisor Representative
2010-D New Garden Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27410
(336) 544-6800 x 6812
For a list of the states in which Chip is registered to do business, please visit www.hmc-partners.com
*No strategy assures or protects against loss.
*The North Carolina Medical Society is a separate entity and not affiliated with LPL Financial.
Investment Advice offered through Independent Advisor Alliance, a registered investment advisor.
Independent Advisor Alliance and HMC Partners are separate entities from LPL Financial.