- The New WHO Classification of Myeloid Neoplasms (James Vardiman, MD, University of Chicago Medical Center, featured speaker)
- Ancillary Methods: Flow Cytometry and Immunochemistry in the Diagnosis and Classification of Myeloid Neoplasms
- What Every Pathologist Should Know about Molecular Genetic Testing in Myeloid Neoplasms
- The Patient’s and the Pathologist’s Rights (Dana Simpson, JD)
- Legal Issues Affecting the Practice of Pathology (Samuel Thompson, JD)
Register by March 20 to get the early-bird rate. To register, contact the NCSP at (919) 833-3836 to request a brochure, or download a brochure from the website: http://www.ncmedsoc.org/non_members/specialties/brochures/2010-pathology.pdf.
The Rizzo Center, located across from the UNC Friday Center, has set aside a block of rooms until March 3. Call (919) 913-2098 for reservations. For information on available accommodations or other questions, contact the NCSP at (919) 833-3836 or firstname.lastname@example.org.