Featured Topics Include:
- The History of Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (Charles Branch, Jr., MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Neurosurgery at Wake Forest University School of Medicine and past president of the North American Spine Society )
- Early Experience with the Stryker SpineMap 3D Navigation System (Charles Haworth, MD)
- Five-Year Results of the ProDisc-C Multi-Center Randomized Clinical Trial (Leo Spector, MD)
- Five-Year Reoperation Rates: Cervical Total Disc Replacement Vs. Fusion (Leo Spector, MD)
- Advances in Minimally Invasive Decompression for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (Gurvinder Deol, MD)
- “Baby Steps” to Improving Quality, Efficiency and Cost Effectiveness while Decreasing Risk in Your Spine Practice (Lloyd Hey, MD)
- Advancing Accountable Care in North Carolina (Steve Wegner, MD, JD)
- Medico-Legal Guidelines and Medical Malpractice (Griffis Shuler, JD)
Registration brochure is available online at http://www.ncmedsoc.org/non_members/specialties/spine/2011-spine-brochure.pdf.
For more information, contact the NCSS at (919) 833-3836 or email@example.com.
For hotel reservations, call (919) 490-0999.