– Hydration/Dehydration, Sickle Cell and Sudden Death
– Traumatic and Non-Traumatic Shoulder Injuries
– Use and Abuse of Cortisone Injections
– Applications of Platelet-Rich Plasma
– Needs, Indications and Usage of AEDs
This activity has been approved for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ or 8 Prescribed AAFP credits. To register, contact Roni Baker at the NCMS or download a brochure from the website.
Register by June 15 to receive the early-bird registration fee.
Rooms are available at the Holiday Inn Resort until June 21.