Topics of discussion include, but are not limited to:
- Practice management needs in a dermatological setting;
- Clinical and pathological ocular malignancies and inflammatory disorders; involving the eye;
- Current advocacy and legislative updates from the American Academy of Dermatology;
- PhRMA guidelines;
- New treatments for nonmelanoma skin cancer;
- Historical perspective of therapeutics in dermatology.
Click here for the meeting schedule and fees; accommodations information; and to register. Questions can be directed to Nancy Lowe, NCMS Associate Director Specialty Society and Meeting Services, at 800-722-1350 or email@example.com.