The Carolinas Chapter of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (CC AACE) 2012 Annual Meeting will be held Friday – Sunday, August 24-26, 2012, at the Marriott Resort and Spa, Hilton Head Island, SC. The meeting is co-sponsored by the CC AACE and Wake AHEC. Attendees can receive a maximum of 11.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
The meeting will give practicing endocrinologists the opportunity to learn more about the following:
- Diagnosing and treating hyperparathyroidism;
- Thyroid cancer and acromegaly management;
- Screening and treating endocrine causes of hypertension;
- Treatment of water metabolism disorders;
- Diabetes self-management obstacles;
- Technologies available for managing glycemia; and
- ICD-10 updates.