Date: Friday February 18, 2011
Conference Title: Registration for the Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program for Eligible Professionals
Time: February 18, 2011, 1:00 -2:30 p.m. ET
Target Audience: Eligible professionals under the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program:
- Physicians (primarily doctors of medicine and doctors of osteopathy)
- Nurse practitioners
- Certified nurse-midwives
- Physician assistants who furnish services in a Federally Qualified Health Center or Rural Health Clinic that is led by a physician assistant.
To qualify for an incentive payment under the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program, an eligible professional must meet Medicaid patient volume criteria.
Register Now: In order to receive the call-in information, you must register for the call. It is important to note that if you are planning to sit in with a group, only one person needs to register to receive the call-in data. This registration is solely to reserve a phone line, NOT to allow participation.
Registration will close at 1:00 p.m. ET on February 17, 2011, or when available space has been filled. No exceptions will be made, so please be sure to register prior to this time.
- To register for the call participants need to go to: http://www.eventsvc.com/palmettogba/register/f11ae1bc-6cb4-4256-b159-556a11697b13
- Fill in all required data.
- Verify that your time zone is displayed correctly in the drop down box.
- Click “Register”.
- You will be taken to the “Thank you for registering” page and will receive a confirmation email shortly thereafter. Note: Please print and save this page, in the event that your server blocks the confirmation emails. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam/junk mail filter as it may have been directed there.
- If assistance for hearing impaired services is needed the request must be sent to email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
Materials will be made available prior to the training on the CMS website .
Cannot attend? A transcript and MP3 file of the call will be available approximately 3 weeks after the call at on the CMS website. CMS website “