This bill would require the NC Department of Health and Human Services to ensure that electronic software systems used by its service providers meet nationally accepted standards of interoperability for electronic health records.
- This bill would include the following software:
- NC Incident Response Improvement System (NC IRIS);
- NC Treatment Outcomes and Program Performance System (NC-TOPPS);
- Antipsychotics-Keeping it Documented for Safety (A+KIDS);
- Controlled Substances Reporting System (CSRS);
- Business Electronic Access Management (BEAM).
This bill has been referred to the House Health Committee.