Registration is now open!
Business Practices for the ENT Office &
Otolaryngology Coding Seminar
February 10-11 @ The Grandover Resort
The NC Society of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery invites you to an otolaryngology-specific business practices workshop and coding seminar, designed for otolaryngology physicians and their office staff. The half-day Business Practices workshop will provide critical information on best practices, quality initiatives, documentation improvement, and compliance. The full-day Coding Seminar will include diagnostic coding, evaluation and management services, CPT and modifiers for 2017.
Attend both and earn up to 9 hours of credit!
- Register online
- Download the brochure to view complete program details
- Accommodations: Call the Grandover Resort and Conference Center at 800-472-6301 and mention the NCSOHNS to receive the special group rate of just $172 single or double occupancy, plus taxes. Guest room reservations must be received by January 20, 2017.
- Credit for Business Practices for the ENT Office: This program has the prior approval of the American Academy of Professional Coders for 3.0 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
- Credit for Otolaryngology Coding Seminar: This program has the prior approval of the American Academy of Professional Coders for 6.0 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
- Questions? Contact Nancy Lowe at 919-833-3836 or firstname.lastname@example.org.