Registration is now open!
The NC & SC Societies of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery’s
2016 Annual Assembly
July 29-31 – The Belmond Charleston Place – Charleston, SC
Two-time AAO-HNS Distinguished Service Award recipient Dr. David Terris, will be presenting two topics: “Preventing Disaster in Thyroid Surgery” and “Nuances in Parathyroid Disease Evaluation and Management.” You’ll also hear presentations from your Carolinas colleagues, along with a panel discussion on “Otolaryngology Private Practice in the Carolinas: Challenges, Issues, Opportunities.” An important session on opioid prescribing is also included. Plus, you can earn up to 9 Hours CME!
9.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ & Superb Faculty!
- View the brochure at http://bit.ly/NCSOHNS2016AMREG
- Register online at http://www.cvent.com/d/lfq312
- For room reservations, call the Belmond Charleston Place at 1-800-831-3490 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by June 28.
- Help ensure the meeting’s success by sharing the Exhibitor Prospectus with the product and service representatives who call on your practice.
- The Southern Regional AHEC designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- For more information, contact Nancy Lowe, email@example.com, 919-833-3836 ext. 111.
This year’s meeting venue, Belmond Charleston Place, is located at the very heart of downtown Charleston, in the historic district and within walking distance of all the major attractions. Belmond Charleston Place makes every guest feel part of this great Southern city. A gathering point for local society, this luxury hotel blends gentility and old-world charm with a leading-edge spa and innovative cuisine. Renowned as Charleston’s finest accommodations, its first class meeting and event facilities are complemented by ‘The Club’, a private concierge level. Leisure activities include relaxing by the rooftop pool, dining in the award-winning Charleston Grill and browsing the exclusive boutiques.