Registration now open!
The NCDA is heading to historic Williamsburg, VA for the 2016 NCDA Summer Meeting, July 8-10. The meeting will be held at the Williamsburg Lodge.
- Program and registration: http://www.cvent.com/d/bfqfj3
- Accommodations: For room reservations, contact The Lodge at 800-261-9530 and request the NCDA group rate of $219 per night.
- Earn up to 10.25 CMEs:
- The Southern Regional AHEC designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- The North Carolina Dermatology Association Summer Meeting (Program #98103) is recognized by the American Academy of Dermatology for 10.25 AAD Recognized Credit(s) and may be used toward the American Academy of Dermatology’s Continuing Medical Education Award.
- Exhibiting opportunities: Download the Exhibitor Prospectus.
- Questions: Contact Nancy Lowe, email@example.com, (919) 833-3836 ext. 111.
The Williamsburg Lodge is located in the heart of the Revolutionary City. Just steps from the action, the inviting lodge boasts a world-class restaurant and convenient access to spa and golf recreation amenities. Fun for the whole family, admission ticket discounts and special daily events are just the beginning of the exclusive guest benefits.
Colonial Williamsburg’s hotels and the Revolutionary City are conveniently located within the Historic Triangle and just minutes from two extraordinary adventure parks: Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Busch Gardens offers fun for the whole family. Enjoy thrilling roller coasters, animal encounters, great dining and shows, including the debut of London Rocks, a new production in the park’s Globe Theatre that explores the powerful role that music plays in people’s lives. Guests can splash and slide the summer away at Water Country USA, Virginia’s largest water park with more than 25 water attractions.