The proposed rule also includes new provisions and updates, including policies related to:
- Ambulance fee schedule regulations
- Physician Compare Website
- Medicare Shared Savings Program
- Value-Based Payment Modifier (VM) and Physician Feedback Program
The proposed requirements for PQRS focus primarily on the 2017 PQRS payment adjustment, which is based on quality measures reporting data from the reporting period January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015.
Submit Comments Today
CMS is accepting comments on the proposed rule until 5:00PM ET on September 2, 2014. Instructions for submitting comments on this proposed rule are available on Regulations.gov.
Join July 24 National Provider Call
Register today for the National Provider Call on the CY 2015 PFS proposed rule. The call will take place on Thursday, July 24, 2014, from 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m. CMS will review proposed changes to:
- PQRS individual reporting requirements and PQRS Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO)
- Updates to Physician Compare and the EHR Incentive Programs
- Medicare Shared Savings Program policies related to the quality performance standard and reporting
- VM policies
To register for the call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
For more information about PQRS, visit the CMS PQRS website.