The MLN offers:
- Educational Products, including MLN Matters® Articles;
- National Provider Call Program;
- Provider Partnership Program;
- CMS MLN e-News;
- Provider electronic mailing lists; and
- Provider Exhibit Program.
CMS relies on its Medicare Claims Administration Contractors to assist in delivering education and information to Medicare Fee-For-Service providers. These contractors maintain toll-free telephone lines for inquiries, provide self-service options, such as websites and portals, and conduct outreach and education, including interactions with individual providers, group practices, and local professional associations.
If you have questions about the Medicare Program, contact North Carolina’s Medicare contractor. To find contact information for these contractors, please use this Provider Compliance Interactive Map.