The mission of the North Carolina Society of Pathologists shall be to further the scientific, ethical, social and economic features of the practice of pathology.
Registration is now open!
2017 NCSP Annual Meeting
Call for Resident/Fellow Posters!
The North Carolina Society of Pathologists invites pathology residents and fellows to submit posters detailing original resident research (clinical/laboratory) as well as case reports. Accepted posters will be judged by a panel of pathologists on Saturday, April 29, at the 2017 Annual Meeting and the top three winning posters will be given prizes. The deadline for submission is March 15, 2017. Please see the call for posters for additional details and submission instructions.
- View the program
- Date: April 28-29, 2017
- Location: Holiday Inn Resort, Wrightsville Beach, NC
- Exhibiting Opportunities: Download the Exhibitor Prospectus.
- For more information: Contact Nancy Lowe at email@example.com or 919-833-3836.
Keith E. Volmar, MD, FCAP – Raleigh, NC
Georgia K. Olympio, MD – Hickory, NC
Shannon J. McCall, MD – Durham, MD
William R. Shipley, MD, FCAP – Shelby, NC
Anand S. Lagoo, MD, PhD, FCAP – Durham, NC
W. Alan Skipper, CAE – Raleigh, NC
North Carolina Society of Pathologists
PO Box 27167
Raleigh, NC 27611
(919) 833-3836 Phone
(919) 833-2023 Fax
College of American Pathologists
325 Waukegan Road
Northfield, IL 60093
- Download the Membership Application, and return your completed form along with payment to NCSP; or
- Join online at www.ncmedsoc.org/join.