Save the date! NCSEPS Annual Meeting, Sept. 22-24
- Dates: September 22-24, 2017
- Location: The Omni Homestead Resort in Hot Springs, Virginia. For reservations, call (888) 796-5838 (option 1) and reference NCSEPS.
- Exhibiting Opportunities: Please help ensure a successful meeting by sharing the Exhibitor Prospectus with the product and service representatives that call on your practice.
- Questions? Contact Nancy Lowe, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 919-833-3836.
Two ways to join or renew your membership:
- Return a completed Membership Application Form along with payment to NCSEPS; or
- Join online by visiting the NCSEPS website or the NCMS website: www.ncmedsoc.org/join.
NCSEPS Advocacy Fund
Contribute to the NCSEPS Advocacy Fund today! The North Carolina Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons is dedicated to representing the best interests of ophthalmologists and their patients. That platform for advocacy applies to the areas of legislative and regulatory engagement and even in our efforts to promote equitable payer relations. To help build and sustain an effective advocacy program, the NCSEPS has established an Advocacy Fund. This fund allows ophthalmologists and their practices to financially contribute to the Society in a manner that is not subject to public disclosure. Contributions can come from personal or corporate accounts. Thank you for your support of the NCSEPS through the Advocacy Fund.
Simplify your future giving: set up a recurring monthly gift to the NCSEPS Advocacy Fund.
Want to send a check instead? Download a gift form (PDF).
Give online today and support EyePAC, the non-partisan political committee of the North Carolina Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons (NCSEPS), which relies on voluntary contributions from members like you to back candidates for public office who support the NCSEPS position on issues affecting ophthalmology practice and patient care in North Carolina. Download a PDF version of the donation form.
President: Sara E. Stoneburner, MD – Greensboro, NC
President-Elect: Kathleen G. Gordon, MD – Chapel Hill
Secretary-Treasurer: William L. Porfilio, MD – Burlington
Member-at-Large: Michelle Patel, MD – Winston-Salem
Member-at-Large: Leon Herndon, MD – Durham
Member-at-Large: Ninita Brown, MD – Monroe
Immediate Past President: Susan K. Burden, MD – Winston-Salem
AAO Councilor: J. Stuart McCracken, MD – Durham
AAO Vice-Councilor: Christopher P. Fleming, MD – Cary
Executive Director: W. Alan Skipper, CAE – Raleigh
American Academy of Ophthalmology
PO Box 7424
San Francisco, CA 94120-7424