The Annual Meeting of the NC Ob/Gyn Society is presented jointly with the NC Section of ACOG.
Receive quality education at our NC Ob/Gyn Society & NC Section of ACOG’s Annual Meeting, where attendees earn education credits, network with colleagues and are update on key advocacy issues. Meetings typically draw 80-100 physicians.
In recent years, the typical meeting schedule has consisted of a welcome reception on Friday evening, CME sessions on Saturday and Sunday mornings, continental breakfasts both days, a special breakfast for spouses and guests on Saturday monring, and a casual family-friendly dinner on Saturday evening.
Up-to-date meeting information is available on our home page.
2017 NCOGS Annual Meeting
April 7-9, Charlotte Marriott City Center
- Online registration
- View the program
- Sponsorship & Exhibiting Opportunities: Download the Exhibitor Prospectus.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For more information, contact Nancy Lowe,firstname.lastname@example.org, (919) 833-3836 ext. 111.
- 2016 NCOGS Annual Meeting Program: April 8-10, Grandover Resort, Greensboro, NC
- 2015 NCOGS Annual Meeting Program: April 17-19, Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Kiawah Island, SC
- 2014 NCOGS Annual Meeting Program: April 11-13, Pinehurst Resort, Village of Pinehurst
- 2013 NCOGS Annual Meeting Program: April 19-21, Grove Park Inn, Asheville