The North Carolina Obstetrical & Gynecological Society is the voice of Ob/Gyn physicians in North Carolina. Through education, advocacy, communications and professional relations, we represent your professional interests and promote excellence in patient care.
NC Ob/Gyn Society and NC Section of ACOG
2017 Annual Meeting
April 7-9 @ Charlotte Marriott City Center
12.0 hours of CME! Register at www.cvent.com/d/wvq62p
- Online Registration. Early-bird rates end March 15.
- Download the registration brochure for complete program details.
- Accommodations: Call (800) 359-3204 or book online (http://bit.ly/2017NCOGSAMRB) and request the NCOGS rate of $156 plus taxes, per night. The room block cut-off is March 15.
- Exhibiting Opportunities: Help ensure a successful meeting by sharing the Exhibitor Prospectus with the product and service representatives that call on your practice.
- CME and College Cognate Credits: The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 Category 1 College Cognate Credits. The College has a reciprocity agreement with the AMA that allows AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM to be equivalent to College Cognate Credits.
- Questions? Contact Nancy Lowe, CMP, at 919-833-3836 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post-Election Update and Outlook for Ob/Gyns:
Click here to view a post-election report and outlook summary from our NCOGS lobbyist, Rob Lamme.
Medicaid Reform Priorities – Talking Points:
Click here to review the talking points.
Have you renewed your membership for 2017?
Please help us to maintain a strong and effective voice for ob/gyn physicians and women’s health.
Renew your NC Ob/Gyn Society membership today.
North Carolina Obstetrical and Gynecological Society
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists