Early-bird registration discounts end January 15.
2017 NCNS Annual Meeting
February 17-19 @ The Pinehurst Resort, Village of Pinehurst, NC
AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM – 11 hours
- Online registration
- View the program
- Accommodations: The Pinehurst Resort, tel: 855-877-7834, and request the NCNS group rate of $172 per night.
- Exhibits: Please share the Exhibitor Prospectus with the product and service representatives who call on your practice.
- CME Credit: The Southern Regional AHEC designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Questions? Contact Nancy Lowe at 919-833-3836 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download our “fillable” membership application form (Word) or the PDF version, and return your completed form along with payment to NCNS; or
- Join online using the NCMS website.
- July 28, 2016
- April 22, 2016
- February 1, 2016
- November 18, 2015
- October 13, 2015
- September 24, 2015
- July 16, 2015
- May 20, 2015
- March 5, 2015
- November 2014
Mission of the NCNS
The mission of the North Carolina Neurological Society is to stimulate and foster improvement in the quality of all aspects of the health care of patients with disorders of the nervous system, to promote access to neurologists for these patients, to encourage the association of professional neurologists and neurological associates, to advance the practice of neurology in the State of North Carolina, to promote continuing neurological education, and to aid in the advancement of scientific and clinical techniques and research in neurological medicine.
Please visit the official website of the NCNS here!
Annette Grefe, MD – Winston-Salem, NC
Robert C. Frere, MS, MD – Greenville, NC
Secretary – Treasurer
Gaurang Palikh, MD – Kings Mountain, NC
William G. Ferrell, MD – Raleigh, NC
Annual Meeting Program Chair
Robert A. Yapundich, MD – Hickory, NC
W. Alan Skipper, CAE, Raleigh, NC
North Carolina Neurological Society
PO Box 27167
Raleigh, NC 27611
(919) 833-3836 Phone
(919) 833-2023 Fax
American Academy of Neurology
1080 Montreal Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55116