2017 NCDA Annual Meeting
- Dates: January 20-22, 2017
- Location: Charlotte Marriott City Center. For room reservations, contact The Charlotte Marriott at 800-228-9290 and request the NCDA group rate of $169 per night.
- Sponsorship and Exhibiting Opportunities: Please help ensure a successful meeting by sharing the Exhibitor Prospectus with the product and service representatives that call on your practice.
- For more information, contact Nancy Lowe, email@example.com, (919) 833-3836 ext. 111.
The mission of the North Carolina Dermatology Association is to bring into one federated organization the dermatologists of North Carolina so that they may interact for the purposes of professional education, advocacy for quality patient care and advancement of the practice of dermatology. For more information about the NCDA, visit the official website www.ncderm.org.
Pamela J. Guest, MD – Pinehurst, NC
Kevin R. Stein, MD – Winston-Salem, NC
Donna A. Culton, MD, PhD – Chapel Hill, NC
Russell J. Kilpatrick, MD – Greenville, NC
W. Alan Skipper, CAE
Be a part of the NCDA!
- Download our “fillable” membership application form (Word) or the PDF version, and return your completed form along with payment to the NCDA; or
- Join online by visiting www.ncderm.org or on the NCMS website: www.ncmedsoc.org/join.
Questions or want to join over the phone? Contact us at (800) 722-1350; firstname.lastname@example.org.
DermPAC, the non-partisan political committee of the North Carolina Dermatology Association (NCDA), relies on voluntary contributions from members like you to back candidates for public office who support the NCDA position on issues affecting dermatology practice and patient care in North Carolina. Support DermPAC online today or download the gift form to mail in your check.
Get the latest information on developments that impact your specialty.
- June 20, 2016
- Jan. 21, 2016
- Nov. 18, 2015
- Oct. 2, 2015
- Aug. 7, 2015
- June 12, 2015
- May 11, 2015
- April 23, 2015
- March 19, 2015
- Jan. 28, 2015
- Jan. 8, 2015
- Nov. 14, 2014
Do we have your current email address? Don’t miss out on our e-newsletter; contact email@example.com to send us any email address changes.
North Carolina Dermatology Association
PO Box 27167
Raleigh, NC 27611
(919) 833-3836 Phone
(919) 833-2023 Fax