Early-bird registration discounts end December 15.
2017 NCDA Annual Meeting
January 20-22 @ The Charlotte Marriott City Center
AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM – 10.5 hours
- Online registration
- View the program
- Accommodations: The Charlotte Marriott City Center, tel: 800-359-3204, or book online, and request the NCDA group rate of $169 per night.
- Exhibits: Please share the Exhibitor Prospectus with the product and service representatives who call on your practice.
- CME Credit: The Southern Regional AHEC designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The NC Dermatology Association’s 2017 Annual Meeting, AAD program number 358100, is recognized by the American Academy of Dermatology for 10.5 AAD Recognized Credits and may be used toward the AAD CME Award.
- Questions? Contact Nancy Lowe at 919-833-3836 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of the North Carolina Dermatology Association is to bring into one federated organization the dermatologists of North Carolina so that they may interact for the purposes of professional education, advocacy for quality patient care and advancement of the practice of dermatology. For more information about the NCDA, visit the official website www.ncderm.org.
Pamela J. Guest, MD – Pinehurst, NC
Kevin R. Stein, MD – Winston-Salem, NC
Donna A. Culton, MD, PhD – Chapel Hill, NC
Russell J. Kilpatrick, MD – Greenville, NC
W. Alan Skipper, CAE
Be a part of the NCDA!
- Download our “fillable” membership application form (Word) or the PDF version, and return your completed form along with payment to the NCDA; or
- Join online by visiting www.ncderm.org or on the NCMS website: www.ncmedsoc.org/join.
Questions or want to join over the phone? Contact us at (800) 722-1350; email@example.com.
DermPAC, the non-partisan political committee of the North Carolina Dermatology Association (NCDA), relies on voluntary contributions from members like you to back candidates for public office who support the NCDA position on issues affecting dermatology practice and patient care in North Carolina. Support DermPAC online today or download the gift form to mail in your check.
Get the latest information on developments that impact your specialty.
- Oct. 18, 2016
- June 20, 2016
- Jan. 21, 2016
- Nov. 18, 2015
- Oct. 2, 2015
- Aug. 7, 2015
- June 12, 2015
- May 11, 2015
- April 23, 2015
- March 19, 2015
- Jan. 28, 2015
- Jan. 8, 2015
- Nov. 14, 2014
Do we have your current email address? Don’t miss out on our e-newsletter; contact firstname.lastname@example.org to send us any email address changes.
North Carolina Dermatology Association
PO Box 27167
Raleigh, NC 27611
(919) 833-3836 Phone
(919) 833-2023 Fax