The mission of the Carolinas Chapter-American Association of Clinical Endocrinology is to bring into one federated organization the endocrinologists of North Carolina and South Carolina so that they may interact for the purposes of professional education and advocacy for quality patient care and the medical profession. For more information about CC-AACE, visit www.cc-aace.org.
Save the Date!
2017 CC-AACE Annual Meeting
- Location: The Pinehurst Resort, Village of Pinehurst, NC.
- Accommodations: Call the Pinehurst Resort at 800-487-4653 to reserve your room now!
- Sponsorship & Exhibiting Opportunities: Download the Exhibitor Prospectus.
- For more information on this event, please contact Nancy Lowe, email@example.com, 919-833-3836 ext. 111.
Orlin Sergev, MD, PhD, FACE – Summerville, SC
Augustine U. Obi, MD, FACE – Mooresville, NC
Michael J. Thomas, MD, PhD, FACE, ECNU – Raleigh, NC
Thomas L. O’Connell, MD – Durham, NC
- Donald C. Eagerton, MD, FACP, FACE – Myrtle Beach, SC
- Joseph A. Aloi, MD, FACE – Winston Salem, NC
- Douglas B. Robinson, MD, PhD, FACE, ECNU – Charlotte, NC
- Raymond Stadiem, MD, MPH – Charlotte, NC
- Evenline A. Waring, MD – Charleston, SC
Alan Skipper, CAE – Raleigh, NC
Carolinas Chapter of The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
PO Box 27167
Raleigh, NC 27611
(919) 833-3836 Phone
(919) 833-2023 Fax
American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
1000 Riverside Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Download our “fillable” membership application form (Word) or the PDF version, and return your completed form along with payment to the CC-AACE; or
- Join online using the NCMS website: www.ncmedsoc.org/join