The NC Medical Society (NCMS) and the NC Medical Group Management Association (NCMGMA) have joined forces to present the inaugural M3 Conference, which serves as the annual meeting for each organization. This merging of medicine and management means more networking and educational opportunities for you.
The conference is scheduled for Sept. 15-18 at the Grandover Resort in Greensboro, NC. Discounted early-bird registration fees end Monday, August 15, so register today to receive conference savings! In addition, the deadline for hotel reservations in the M3 Conference room block at the Grandover Resort is Thursday, August 18. Learn more by visiting the Accommodations page on the M3 website.
Who should attend?
Physicians; Physician assistants; Other allied professionals; Medical practice managers; Medical office staff; Physician group administrators; CEOs; CMOs; Residents; Medical Students.
Why should you attend M3?
- Did we mention educational opportunities? This conference is approved for 13.75 hours of AMA PRA Category 1TM CME credits.
- Hear from NC DHHS speakers about how NC is responding to the Zika virus and how your practice can prepare and test for this global health concern.
- Are politics your thing? Get an insider’s look at the elections from nationally respected pollster John McLaughlin and listen to keynote speaker NC Attorney General, Roy Cooper.
- What’s your purpose? Find out in a dynamic presentation by New York Times best-selling author Sean Foy.
- Understand how you can put data to work for your practice from speaker Mikael Hagstroem of McKinsey & Company.
- Legal experts will share tips on how your practice can protect its data from cyber threats and how to maintain your online reputation in the age of Yelp.
- Enjoy numerous social and networking events… and much more!
Get the details and register!
Visit www.ncm3conference.com for all of the meeting details or download a registration brochure.