Sanford family physician and NCMS President-Elect John R. Mangum, MD, will be installed as the 157th President of the NCMS on Saturday night. He officially takes office when outgoing President Douglas D. Sheets, MD, adjourns the House of Delegates (HOD) on Sunday. The HOD will adopt the 2011 slate of officers during its opening session on Saturday.
Annual Meeting Highlights:
Friday, Oct. 22
- Practice Managers Open House and Lunch
- NCMS Foundation Community Practitioner Program (CPP) Participant Annual Meeting and Luncheon
- Welcome Reception
Saturday, Oct. 23
- House of Delegates, Opening Session
- NCMS PAC Luncheon
- General Session (The Future of Medicine: Lean Healthcare)
- Presidential Inauguration and Reception
Sunday, Oct. 24
- House of Delegates Closing Session
An exhibit hall filled with a diverse array of vendors and opportunities to win cool products will be available Oct. 22-23. More Annual Meeting details available at www.ncmedsoc.org/annualmeeting.
Summaries of Annual Meeting activities will be featured in next week’s Bulletin and on the NCMS Website, www.ncmedsoc.org.